Hornady 300 Blackout Subsonic Ammunition is designed
for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound.
The 190 grain Sub-X (Subsonic – eXpanding) bullet
features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal
jacket combine with the bullet’s flat profile and the
patented Flex Tip insert within its hollow-point cavity to
help it expand reliably at low velocities. Performance of
the 300 Blackout Subsonic load meets or exceeds FBI
Protocol terminal ballistic test requirements.
• Impact velocities of 960 to 1,020 fps into ballistic
gelatin, providing 16-18″ penetration and 90%+ weight
• Designed to expand at velocities down to 900 fps.
• Loaded with unique powders optimized for subsonic
use, the low flash signature is ideal for both suppressed
and unsuppressed performance.
• Bullets feature a cannelure for a positive case crimp for
use in semi-autos.
• Designed specifically to fit, feed,
CARTRIDGE: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
GRAIN WEIGHT: 190grains
QUANTITY: 500 rounds
MUZZLE VELOCITY: 1050 Feet Per Second
MUZZLE ENERGY: 465 Foot Pounds
BULLET STYLE: Polymer Tip
BULLET BRAND AND MODEL : Hornady FTX
LEAD FREE: No
SECTIONAL DENSITY: 0.286
TEST BARREL LENGTH: 16 inches
VELOCITY RATING: Subsonic
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:United States of America