6.5mm .264 120 gr CXTM
The CX™M (Copper alloy eXpanding) bullet from Hornady represents the most advanced monolithic hunting bullet on the market. Its optimized design offers extended range performance, greater accuracy, high weight retention, and deep penetration.
- MONOLITHIC COPPER ALLOY BULLET: One-piece copper alloy won’t separate and delivers devastating terminal performance, deep penetration, and 95% weight retention.
- HEAT SHIELD® TIP: The Heat Shield® Tip is made of a heat resistant polymer that resists aerodynamic heating and provides a consistently high BC for the bullet’s entire flight path. The Heat Shield® tip also gives the bullet a perfect meplat (tip) for bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot consistency.
- OPTIMUM GROOVE GEOMETRY: The grooves on the Сх™M bullet maximize aerodynamic performance while effectively reducing bearing surface and fouling.
- NONTRADITIONAL OPTION FOR LARGE GAME: Fully
- California compatible and appropriate for use in other areas that require nontraditional bullets, CX™M provides a great option for everything from medium-size to large game.
This is not loaded ammunition.
CALIBER: 6.5mm .264″
PRODUCT LINE: CX™M
SECTIONAL DENSITY: 246
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: 428 (G1)
WEIGHT: 120 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs
BOX COUNT: 50
ITEM #: 261104
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
HORNADY 30c (308) 180gr CX BULLET 50/BX