6.5mm (264) 153grA-Tip Match Bullets
Years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
This is not loaded ammunition.
CALIBER: 6.5mm .264″
PRODUCT LINE: A-Tip® Match
SECTIONAL DENSITY: 314
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .704 (G1) .355 (G7)
TWIST RATE: 1:8 (Minimum Recommended)
WEIGHT: 153 GR
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 2638